MSME Registration

Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises In accordance with the provision of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are classified in two Classes:

Manufacturing Enterprises-The enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production of goods pertaining to any industry specified in the first schedule to the industries (Development and regulation) Act, 1951) or employing plant and machinery in the process of value addition to the final product having a distinct name or character or use. The Manufacturing Enterprise are defined in terms of investment in Plant & Machinery

Service Enterprises:-The enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and are defined in terms of investment in equipment

he MSME sector contributes to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of all industrial units of the country and more than 6000 types of products are manufactured in these industries (As per msme.gov.in). When these industries grow, the economy of the country grows as a whole and flourishes.

To enable us to prepare your detailed financial projections for new start ups , you just need to fill up basic data requirements as per our template and in turn we will provide you comprehensive financial projections upto 10 years. Some of Reports of the Projections are :

Even if the Company is in the manufacturing line or the service line, registrations for both these areas can be obtained through the MSME act. This registration is not yet made mandatory by the Government but it is beneficial to get one’s business registered under this because it provides a lot of benefits in terms of taxation, setting up the business, credit facilities, loans etc

Registration Process

  • To do the registration the small and medium scale industry owner has to fill a single form which he can do online as well as offline.
  • If a person wants to do registration for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
  • To do the registration he/she has to fill a single form which is available at the website which is listed below.
  • The document required for the registration is Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details and some common information.
  • In this, the person can provide self-certified certificates.
  • There are no registration fees required for this process.
  • Once the detail-filled and upload you would be getting the registration number.

Benefits of MSME Registration

  • Due to the MSME registration, the bank loans become cheaper as the interest rate is very low around ~ 1 to 1.5%. Much lower than interest on regular loans.
  • There are various tax rebates offered to MSME.
  • It also allowed credit for minimum alternate tax (MAT) to be carried forward for up to 15 years instead of 10 years
  • There are many government tenders which are only open to the MSME Industries.
  • They get easy access to credit.
  • Once registered the cost getting a patent done, or the cost of setting up the industry reduces as many rebates and concessions are available.
  • Business registered under MSME are given higher preference for government license and certification.
  • There is a One Time Settlement Fee for non-paid amounts of MSME.